Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thanks Stephanie






I have once again been remiss in updating my blogg. Thanks to a friendly email from Steph I have decided to start again. So much has happened I don't know where to begin. So I will not begin. I will only write about what is happening from here on out. Work is going well. I was promoted to Senior Sales this year and have some extra responsibilities that go with it. The boys are growing like weeds. They are going to be gone before I know it. Geoff had a job interview. He did not get it, but it's a step in the right direction. I had a fun birthday--went shopping with my sister Quel. All in all--life is good! I am making a commitment to write in my blog once a week. Steph--if I do not stick to it--send me an email!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yeah, I am so happy that you posted. Looks like you are having all kinds of fun. So happy to hear from you. ;)

Meaghan said...

I love the pictures. Jackson loves the videos! It's good to hear things are going well. Give my love to the Fletcher men.